Good morning readers! I’m very excited to announce that I’m going to start planning custom travel itineraries for people for a nominal fee. My goal is to create reasonably priced, customized, personalized travel itineraries, tailored specifically to your interests and needs and to your likes and dislikes. Like a guidebook, only written especially for you!
I can help plan trips of any length, and charge depending on the length of trip I’m commissioned to plan. The pay scale runs according to length of trip and level of detail desired for the itinerary. Here’s a brief rundown of what is and is not included:
- A personalized day-by-day travel itinerary that’s tailored to meet your needs an interests.
- Information on all applicable transportation and transfers needs.
- Tips for how to get the best deal on a flight or the cheapest/most comfortable/fastest way to get from one destination to another!
- Potential day trips from your immediate area.
- Hotel and restaurant suggestions based on your budget, your interests and your expressed preferences.
- Suggestions or cultural things you should be aware of, if any are relevant to your destination.
- Alternate ideas and mainstream activities that are worth a look, no matter what your interests are.
Whats not included:
- Bookings—itineraries only provide suggestions, its up to you to select and book your favorites!
- Reserving activities—again, this is up to you! Most international activities can be reserved via email.
What I’ll need from you:
- After a brief e-mail correspondence indicating the length and destination of your trip, I’ll send you a survey to get a better idea of your needs, wants, interests and budget, in addition to number of people anticipated to attend and any other personal information that I’ll need—whether or not you have food allergies, children, are a handicapped vacationer, whether you have strong fears or phobias, etc. On the flip side, its great to know what you’re not hugely interested in doing—if you’re more of a hiker than a museum-goer, please write this on your survey, too! This will give me the opportunity to learn more about what you specifically might find interesting (or awful), and to plan accordingly! The more detailed you are about your wants and needs, the better job I can do planning for you, so feel free to give me as much information as you want!
If you’re interested, please visit my PAGE (CLICK HERE) for more information, or e-mail email@example.com if you’d like to request a sample itinerary. I’ll be giving away fifteen custom itineraries for free, and all I ask is that, if you like my work, you give me a positive review on Etsy. Currently, I still have 15/15 free itineraries to give, so e-mail if you’d like to receive one!