Are you dying to take the vacation of a lifetime (or at least of the year, for all you frequent travelers out there)? Or maybe you’re a businessman or woman looking for a few fun, cultural activities to pepper in between meetings? A busy mom looking for a quick week away with the kids, but no time to plan it? Let me do the work for you!
My name is Natalie and I’m a travel blogger and social media marketer. I have hands-on experience with more than thirty countries and have planned dozens of trips, ranging from lengths of a few days to a few months. My areas of expertise include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia, but I can make itineraries for people going just about anywhere in the world. For more information about my travels, please feel free to look around my blog! You can toggle destinations and learn more about me by clicking on the links above. If you have any questions about anything I’ve done, or would like to do something similar, feel free to shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Sample itineraries typically take 1-2 weeks to craft for trips with a duration of one month or shorter. Trips longer than that may take up to a month to plan—I strive to be as thorough and complete as I possibly can in order to give you the highest quality of work, and I hope you understand that customization takes time! Typically, the longer the trip, the longer planning and processing will take. If you want an expedited, last-minute itinerary, there will be an additional fee, depending on the length and needs of your trip.
- A personalized day-by-day travel itinerary that’s tailored to meet your needs an interests.
- Information on all applicable transportation and transfers needs.
- Tips for how to get the best deal on a flight or the cheapest/most comfortable/fastest way to get from one destination to another!
- Potential day trips from your immediate area.
- Hotel and restaurant suggestions based on your budget, your interests and your expressed preferences.
- Suggestions or cultural things you should be aware of, if any are relevant to your destination.
- Alternate ideas and mainstream activities that are worth a look, no matter what your interests are.
Whats not included:
- Bookings—itineraries only provide suggestions, its up to you to select and book your favorites!
- Reserving activities—again, this is up to you! Most international activities can be reserved via email.
What I’ll need from you:
- After a brief e-mail correspondence indicating the length and destination of your trip, I’ll send you a survey to get a better idea of your needs, wants, interests and budget, in addition to number of people anticipated to attend and any other personal information that I’ll need—whether or not you have food allergies, children, are a handicapped vacationer, whether you have strong fears or phobias, etc. On the flip side, its great to know what you’re not hugely interested in doing—if you’re more of a hiker than a museum-goer, please write this on your survey, too! This will give me the opportunity to learn more about what you specifically might find interesting (or awful), and to plan accordingly! The more detailed you are about your wants and needs, the better job I can do planning for you, so feel free to give me as much information as you want!
If you’re interested, please e-mail me at email@example.com, or post a comment below with a way for me to get in touch with you. I’m going to be giving away fifteen custom itineraries for free, and all I ask is that, if you like my work, you give me a positive review on Etsy. Currently, I still have 15/15 free itineraries to give, so e-mail if you’d like to receive one! When this offer expires, I’ll post an official graduated pay scale per itinerary.